Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
uCertify offers the Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Vol 8 course for students who want to learn more about Artificial intelligence. This artificial intelligence course will help you learn AI and big data concepts such as digital learning, reign of the algorithm, smart data, data lakes, and many more. It also covers the use of artificial intelligence such as customer experience management, “Smart” personal assistant (or agent), image and sound recognition, and more.
12+ Lessons | 40+ Quizzes | 30+ Flashcards | 27+ Glossary of terms
40+ Pre Assessment Questions | 40+ Post Assessment Questions |
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Preface
Lessons 2: Introduction
- The “fully” digital era is upon us, can we still escape it?
- How we are shifting from digital “unconsci...s” to digital “consciousness”?
- The traces we leave on the Internet (whether voluntarily or not) constitute our Digital Identity
- The digitization of our world continues, and con...vices are the next step (the Internet of Things)
Lessons 3: What is Intelligence?
- Artificial Intelligence
- How BI has developed
Lessons 4: Digital Learning
- What is learning?
- Big Data and the Internet of Things will reshuffle the cards
- Artificial Intelligence linked to Big Data will undoubtedly be the keystone of digital learning
- Supervised learning
- Enhanced supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
Lessons 5: The Reign of Algorithms
- What is an algorithm?
- A brief history of AI
- Algorithms are based on neural networks, but what does this mean?
- Why do Big Data and AI work so well together?
Lessons 6: Uses for Artificial Intelligence
- Customer experience management
- The transport industry
- The medical industry
- “Smart” personal assistant (or agent)
- Image and sound recognition
- Recommendation tools
Appendix A: Big Data
- The four Vs