We didn't find anything based on your search term.
Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer Certification
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Developer certification program offers professional-level credentials and is designed to ensure the knowledge and proficiency to develop applications using Java technologies. The Oracle Java SE 11 Certification exam validates a candidate's skills of using Java operators including the use of parentheses to override operator precedence, creating methods and constructors with arguments and return values.
1Z0-815 exam objectives are as follow:
- Creating a Simple Java Program
- Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Describing and Using Objects and Classes
- Programming Abstractly Through Interfaces
- Reusing Implementations Through Inheritance
- Understanding Java Technology and the environment
- Working With Java Primitive Data Types and String APIs
1Z0-819 exam objectives are as follow:
- Java I/O API
- Working with Java data types
- Java Platform Module System
- Java Object-Oriented Approach
- Database Applications with JDBC
- Working with Arrays and Collections
uCertify provides study guides for the Oracle Java SE 11 1Z0-815 and 1Z0-819 certification exams. The cert guide is built around the Oracle Java certification exam objectives and helps you pass the exam.
Requirements for Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer Certification
To earn the Oracle Java SE 11 Developer certification, candidates need to pass 1Z0-819 exam.