We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CIW Database Design Specialist Certification
The CIW Database Design Specialist certification is an international, vendor-neutral credential targeted at Computer Support Technicians, IT Managers/Directors, Enterprise Developers, Application Developers, Software Programmers, and Web Development Professionals. The CIW Database Design Specialist certification validates the skills and knowledge of Application Programmers in using database applications. CIW Database Design Specialist certified technicians are expected to have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with clients.
CIW Database Design Specialist certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Relational Algebra and Databases
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Normalization and Database Design
- Relational Database Design and Application
- Transactions, Currency Control, and Database Security
Here are the skills measured in the CIW Database Design Specialist certification exam:
- Composing joins in a database
- Identifying SQL commands and syntax
- Identifying elements of database security
- Creating transactions and enable currency control
- Create statements using Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Form commands using Data Manipulation Language (DML)
uCertify provides a study guide for the CIW Database Design Specialist certification exam. This comprehensive study guide is equipped with interactive learning resources to provide complete coverage of all the D0-541 exam objectives.
Requirements for the CIW Database Design Specialist Certification exam
There are no prerequisites for registering for the CIW Database Design Specialist Certification. However, the candidates should be familiar with an operating system such as Microsoft Windows before taking this certification exam.